Starting Salary: $25.00 per hour
Resumes accepted until position is filled
Maleko Personnel is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer. This position is responsible for the planning and design of Industrial Electrical Control systems. These systems include motor control systems, PLCs, instrumentation, variable speed AC and DC drives and electrical power distribution.
- Must be able to manage a project from concept to finished design.
- Must be able to understand and design industrial panel electrical schematics.
- Utilizes AutoCAD Electrical to design and engineer electrical control systems, design panel schematics and layouts and assemble project drawing package.
- Ability to research material specifications and sources for the building of the required Bill of Materials for assigned projects.
- Understand and incorporate feedback from panel builder, field electricians and programmers to modify drawing package as needed.
- Raise questions as needed to develop a complete understanding of design intent and applicable design best practices and internal company standards.
- Perform Quality Control Assurance of Panel Built in panel shop (point to point and power-up).
- Understanding of electrical theories and principles, and writing specifications.
- Understanding of basic relay logic.
- Proficient in standard business-related computer software such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong verbal/written communication and computer skills.
- 2-5 years of experience with AutoCAD
- 2+ years of experience with industrial electrical designs
For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a staffing consultant will contact you. Due to overwhelming responses, we will only contact candidates with the best relevant experience relating to the description, responsibilities and requirements for this position.