Starting Salary: $13.00 per hour
Resumes accepted until position is filled
Maleko Personnel is currently working with a company based out of Manteca, CA, with Order Picker openings! Temp to hire. We have openings on 2nd and 3rd shifts. The position is Sunday through Thursday, 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. or 8 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. Starting pay $13.00 with room to move up.
As an Order Picker, you assemble customer orders from storage or inbound shipments to a standing area for outbound loading. This is a highly active role which requires you to work safely, accurately, and efficiently to meet customer needs. Responsibilities include:
- Identifies pick ticket and determines items to be selected and stacked on pallet for staging.
- Keys pick quantities into computerized scanning equipment to update inventory.
- Operates pallet jack to assemble orders and deliver to staging area in safe and efficient manner.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates and other containers.
- Records amounts of material or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure company standard.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery.
- Cold storage environment. Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas). Ability to withstand cold storage temps for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company).
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud.
- Listening skills, oral comprehension skills, active listening
- Writing abilities
- Use of computers
- Oral communication skills, oral expression, speech clarity
- Reading abilities and skills
- Mathematical skills
- Supervisory or leadership skills
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a staffing consultant will contact you. Due to overwhelming responses, we will only contact candidates with the best relevant experience relating to the description, responsibilities and requirements for this position.