Starting Salary: $15.00 per hour
Resumes accepted until position is filled
Maleko Staffing is assisting new manufacturing facility located in Hayward, CA find experienced fabricators. If you possess the following skills and knowledge, we would like to hear from you today. Starting pay is $15 per hour. This is a long-term, temp to hire opportunity. Veterans encouraged to apply.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, grinders, and drill presses to bend, cut, form, punch, drill, or otherwise form and assemble metal components
- Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches, and hand tools
- Verify conformance of workpieces to specifications, using squares, rulers, and measuring tapes
- Tack-weld fitted parts together
- Lay out and examine metal stock or workpieces to be processed to ensure that specifications are met
- Align and fit parts according to specifications, using jacks, turnbuckles, wedges, drift pins, pry bars, and hammers
- Locate and mark workpiece bending and cutting lines, allowing for stock thickness, machine and welding shrinkage, and other component specifications
- Position or tighten braces, jacks, clamps, ropes, or bolt straps and/or bolt parts in position for welding or riveting
- Study engineering drawings and blueprints to determine materials requirements and task sequences
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a staffing consultant will contact you. Due to overwhelming responses, we will only contact candidates with the best relevant experience relating to the description, responsibilities and requirements for this position.