Starting Salary: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour DOE
Resumes accepted until position is filled
Maleko Personnel, on behalf of its client, Hayward Steel and Metals Company, a leader in the manufacturing of large and small castings in stainless steel, titanium, and aluminum, is looking for an experienced welder.
- Responsible for welding and fabricating stainless steel
- Must be proficient in both MIG and TIG weld types
- Interpret and reading blue prints
- Fabricating and manufacturing built to order, custom parts
- Be able to work under limited supervision
- Must have experience welding and fabricating steel (structural or stainless)
- Experience directly related to welding/fabrication
- Must be able to perform vertical and horizontal welding
- Read blue prints
- Be a team player, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be able to work first shift and possibly swing shift
- Daily overtime and weekend work available
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a staffing consultant will contact you. Due to overwhelming responses, we will only contact candidates with the best relevant experience relating to the description, responsibilities and requirements for this position.